Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Makey Makey Game Controller

 

How have you been using MakeyMakey?
We have Been making game controllers whether to play Pac-Man 
How did you use the MakeyMakey to test if items were conductive?
We Use alligator clips and connect it onto the makey makey  
What you found out?
Paper plastic and One bit of the clip worked and another bit did not
Game Controller:
Tell us about your game controller…
It was 4 stars because we Could not decide anything else  together
What material did you use that conducts.
Did it work?
Yes it did work 
What changes did you make?
We redrow the whole thing because it was harder to Use 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb. I liked the question/answer idea. Why didn't one part of the clip and not the other? Next time could you share your post with a buddy to make sure you have all your full stops and question marks in. I've never used Makeymakey would it be worth doing as a Monday Mashup activity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Caleb.I like your controler. how did you make it? from Luca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caleb what is your game controller made of and how did you put everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caleb i can see that you put as mach explain as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.